Kensington, Pa. 65 y/o man died. He and wife failed to show up for Thanksgiving. Next day, neighbor entered and found them on the floor. Neighbor, wife and others in hospital with CO poisoning. Determined to be cause by "faulty heater duct". I hate these lousy descriptions of the real problem. I'll try to get more info. on this. I'm guessing either the vent connector separated/ rotted or blocked chimney, which should have been relined. This city has about 2 million unsafe chimneys and heater installations. Now they are calling for enforecement of mandatory CO alarms. Sure, hold your breath. More UL 2034 alarms with missing batteries.... So sad.