Friday afternoon around 2pm. A young man suffered a electrical shock,that took his life. Mike was 18 yrs old,a kid you would be proud to call son. I knew him since birth , his Dad came to work with he was 18 . He attended Williamson Trade School .as an electrical student , he was a freshmen . Mike plugged in a drop light , and fell to the floor and died instantly . Please say a prayer for his family . So in the morning , give each of your kids a hug ,you never know when it will be the last time you get the chance.
Sorry if my message is a little scattered .