This thread has been bookmarked. Visit your bookmarked threads to review.
Post a Reply to this Thread
old patents.... (2 Posts)
old patents....As I find interesting old patents, I will post them here...
Entire Site | MAIN WALL | Strictly Steam | Off-Wall
- Gorton Radiator Vent Valve - 1950 issue
- Gorton Radiator Valves - 1955 issue
- Gorton Steam Radiator Valves - 1965 issue
- Hoffman Swivel Tube Connection - 1931 issue
- Improvements in Steam Radiators - 1877 issue
- Hoffman Valve for Steam Heating Systems - 1904 issue
- Hoffman Automatic Air Valve - 1908 issue
- Hoffman Automatic Air Valve - 1918 issue
- Hoffman Air Valve Lock - 1928 issue
- Hoffman Thermostatic Steam Trap - 1931 issue
- Hoffman Faceless Valve - 1935 issue
- Hoffman Boiler Return Trap - 1935 issue
- Hoffman Steam Trap - issue 1936
- Hoffman Thermostatic Relief Valve - issue 1936
- Hoffman Adjusting Means for Air Valves
- Hoffman Adjustably Vents Air Valve - 1940 issue
If anyone finds other interesting ones, please post .. a great resource is www.google.com/patents
1-pipe Homeowner - Queens, NYC
NEW: SlantFin Intrepid TR-30 + Tankless + Riello 40-F5 @ 0.85gph | OLD: Fitzgibbons 402 boiler + Beckett "SR" Oil Gun @ 1.75gph
installed: 0-20oz/si gauge | vaporstat | hour-meter | gortons on all rads | 1pc G#2 + 1pc G#1 on each of 2 mains
Connected EDR load: 371 sf venting load: 2.95cfm vent capacity: 4.62cfm
venting worksheet download | Lost Art Of Steam Heating | my NEW system pics | my OLD system pics | old patents | pipe size chart | Copper Size Chart: K,L,M
This post was edited by an admin on December 18, 2009 2:31 AM.
Thanks!I enjoyed those, especially the diagram of the steam radiator with built in "chimneys" to induce air movement. Very cool idea . . .