I have a Honeywell s7800 burner control attached to my powerflame burner. I am getting a Lockout Interlock error. Its a fault code 29 on burner. Has anyone every worked with one of these burner controls and if so do you know what this error means?
is a Lockout Interlock Fault it could be caused by several different things:
1. Make sure no wires are disconnected or have fallen off
2. Check the fan to insure no blockage of air intake
3. Make sure that the Lockout Interlock Switches are working and are not corroded or contaminated
4. Reset and sequence the relay module to PREPURGE (place the Run/Test switch in the Test position, if available). With a meter measure the voltage between terminal 7 and G (ground), you should have 120 volts.
5. if steps 1 through 4 are correct and the fault persists replace the relay module.
Is there a diagram I can lookup to see where the lockout switches are?
this problem happens when the burner is sitting for a while then tries to start up.
Its sporatic. Ususally, i blown down the LWCO valve then it restarts. So i am confused as to what the problem is.