The Wall
Forum / Carbon Monoxide Awareness / Gas-powered pump releases CO into house in Beverly, MA
  • Post a Reply to this Thread

    Gas-powered pump releases CO into house in Beverly, MA (2 Posts)

  • Dan Holohan Dan Holohan @ 8:12 AM
    Contact this user

    Gas-powered pump releases CO into house in Beverly, MA

    Beverly, Mass. —



    The Beverly Fire Department responded to 13 storm-related calls
    today as of 5:30 p.m., including one in which a house had high carbon
    monoxide readings caused by use of a gasoline powered pump.

    Deputy Fire Chief Peter O’Connor said many of the calls the
    department received were from residents who had water-filled basements.
    However, some were caused by water going through smoke detectors.

    The most serious incident occurred at 5 Thoreau Circle, where the use
    of a gasoline powered pump to remove water from the basement resulted
    in high carbon monoxide readings in the home. The house did have a
    carbon monoxide detector, which provided a warning to the occupants.http://www.wickedlocal.com/beverly/news/x1526466018/Gas-powered-pump-releases-CO-into-house-in-Beverly
    Site Administrator
    dan@heatinghelp.com













    Hug your kids.
  • RobG RobG @ 11:17 AM
    Contact this user

    Why?

    Why did a 2010 posting get recycled?
  •  
Post a Reply to this Thread