The Wall
Forum / Carbon Monoxide Awareness / Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
  • Post a Reply to this Thread

    Carbon Monoxide Poisoning (3 Posts)

  • Vinny_NYH Vinny_NYH @ 7:15 AM
    Contact this user

    Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

    Yesterday, I was in a boiler room which had about 150 PPM CO. I was exposed to it for about 2 hours until I realized that something was wrong because I had headaches and dizziness. A full day later, I still have a slight headache. The headaches become more severe when I exert myself.

    Any doctors in the house who could give advice?
  • Dan Holohan Dan Holohan @ 9:31 AM
    Contact this user

    I'm not a doctor

    but my advice is that you go and see one. Today. 
    Site Administrator
    dan@heatinghelp.com













    Hug your kids.
  • Tim McElwain Tim McElwain @ 4:49 PM
    Contact this user

    I recommend you purchase

    a belt carried CO detector for your own personal safety. That will protect you next time as it alarms at 9 PPM. I suggest the Testo 317-3 version for around $199, which is what I use/
  •  
Post a Reply to this Thread