The Wall
Forum / Carbon Monoxide Awareness / 43 students, 10 adults suffer carbon monoxide poisoning at Atlanta elementary school
  • Post a Reply to this Thread

    43 students, 10 adults suffer carbon monoxide poisoning at Atlanta elementary school (2 Posts)

  • Dan Holohan Dan Holohan @ 9:21 AM
    Contact this user

    43 students, 10 adults suffer carbon monoxide poisoning at Atlanta elementary school

    http://nbcnews.to/SCAD4w
    Site Administrator
    dan@heatinghelp.com













    Hug your kids.
  • vaporvac vaporvac @ 10:02 AM
    Contact this user

    It can happen anywhere!

    This reminds me of  a situation at my workplace a few years ago. Contractors were renovating the building next to ours during the Summer and vented their exhaust directly towards our building. It entered  through the open adjacent window into an enclosed room with workers. After severe nausea, fainting and splitting headaches, they were admitted to the hospital for CO2 poisoning!  A close call. and the contractor didn't seem at all concerned.
  •  
Post a Reply to this Thread