1. I know I'll get hammered by the Professionals, but I respect most of your opinions--
especially Alan Forbes.
2. I wanted to email you directly Alan, but I didn't want to bother you.
3. A few years ago I put in a simple hydronic heating system. I bought Modern
Hydronics and while it was great, it was too complicated for me.
4. My question is this; Is there a need for a simple book on the installation
of hydronic heating. Kinda like the " Dummies series"', but with many pictures?
5. I truly believe the main reason radiant heat is not used much on the west coast
is because installers don't know how to put systems together. People have said
the reason is hydronic heating doesn't jive with cooling systems, but I think that
is just an excuse.(I know it does, but that myth exists anyway.)
6. Please don't leave nasty comments--I don't feel well. Thanks-- if you gave me