The Wall
Forum / Carbon Monoxide Awareness / Must be a meteor shower out there
  • Post a Reply to this Thread

    Must be a meteor shower out there (1 Post)

  • Jim Davis Jim Davis @ 9:32 AM
    Contact this user

    Must be a meteor shower out there

    After the CO poisoning in Boone, NC., a reporter stated that the chance of getting CO poisoned in a hotel was the same odds as getting hit by a meteor.  Stay inside or you will get hit!
    Why?  Because on June 14 some guest at a NJ, Holiday Inn Express got poisoned, and on June 17 more people got poisoned at a Travel Lodge at Wisconsin Dells.  I am not sure the group home in Parkville, MD qualifies as a hotel but it happend there also.  That was more like a nursing home with just old people so that doesn't really count as much. 
    My son a Captain in the fire department ask me the other day if things are as bad as they were 25 years ago(he actually sat through my CO class then).  I said I don't know if they are any worse, but they sure aren't much better.  I think stupid has gotten worse.
  •  
Post a Reply to this Thread