Security Seal Facebook Twitter GooglePlus Pinterest Newsletter Sign-up
Sign-up for our newsletter!

Another Fatality Blamed On A Space HeaterSubscribe to RSS feed

MOBILE, Alabama - The cold weather we've been having in Mobile has led to a number of fires involving space heaters.
Another deadly fire happened Monday afternoon on University Avenue. Eighty-year-old Gerald McDonald died after his clothes caught fire, apparently from a gas space heater in his bathroom. Now, more people are paying attention to the potential danger of space heaters. (more)