Security Seal Facebook Twitter GooglePlus Pinterest Newsletter Sign-up
Sign-up for our newsletter!

Doncaster couple killed by carbon monoxide cooker fumesSubscribe to RSS feed

An elderly couple from Doncaster died after being
poisoned by carbon monoxide fumes from their gas cooker, an inquest in
the town has heard.

Boris Green, 78, and his 80-year-old wife
Vilma died at their home in Acacia Road in November 2008.

The
inquest heard their cooker had been emitting high levels of carbon
monoxide as they prepared their dinner because the grill door was
closed.

A coroner recorded a verdict of accidental death at
Friday's inquest.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/south_yorkshire/8525461.stm