Goulds Pumps Introduces New e-SV™ Line of Stainless Steel, Vertical Multi-Stage PumpsSubscribe to RSS feed
MORTON GROVE, Illinois – September 1, 2010 – ITT has enhanced its Goulds Pumps line of stainless steel, vertical multi-stage pumps with the introduction of new e-SV™ models. Featuring an innovative hydraulic design and highly efficient motor that significantly lowers lifecycle costs and increases energy savings, the pumps are suited for a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications.
The new hydraulic design also provides superior NPSHR levels, and by eliminating the need to remove the motor, maintenance time is significantly reduced. The mechanical seal is also replaceable without the need for pump disassembly, and the “O” ring seat is designed to allow easy disassembly of the outer sleeve.
All-stainless steel construction and NSF certification allow the e-SV pump to meet municipalities’ requirements for pure water while providing superior corrosion resistance and easy installation.
“Environmental and economic conditions are driving the need and demand for more energy-saving, high-performance pumps,” said Chris Jamieson, V.P., Global Marketing, ITT Residential & Commercial Water. “We designed the new e-SV line to be the most energy efficient pump in its class, as well as easy to install and economical to maintain, enabling lower operational and lifecycle costs. ”
Other special features of the new e-SV pump include:
· Superior pump efficiency that allows greater energy savings with lower horsepower motors. And when combined with ITT’s HydroVar® controller, the e-SV pump offers an additional 10% savings potential from the previous generation pump, and a ‘green’ system solution
· E-SV pump’s innovative hydraulic design results in lower NPSHR, reducing piping and elevation expenses by over 20%
· Robust design methods targeting an MTBF of 20,000 hours
· Expanded pump portfolio allowing pump selection aligned with optimum duty point for greater cost-efficiency
· Impeller axial thrust is minimized, resulting in longer bearing life and use of standard motor configurations
· Patented i-ALERT™ monitor continually measures vibration to support optimum performance. Available on pumps 10HP and above.
“The introduction of the e-SV line reinforces ITT’s commitment to developing green, sustainable products,” said Ken Napolitano, President, ITT Residential & Commercial Water. “We take our global water leadership position very seriously and are focused on helping our customers deliver the energy-efficient, eco-friendly products and systems that people want and need.”
The e-SV pump can be used for many applications, including:
· Water supply and pressure boosting
· Water treatment
· Light industry
· Irrigation and farming
· Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning
For more information on the new Goulds Pumps e-SV pumps, visit www.goulds.com.
Goulds Pumps, a brand of ITT Corporation, is a leading manufacturer of centrifugal and turbine pumps, controllers, variable frequency drives and accessories for residential and commercial water supply and wastewater applications.
About ITT CorporationITT Corporation is a high-technology engineering and manufacturing company operating on all seven continents in three vital markets: water and fluids management, global defense and security, and motion and flow control. With a heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver extraordinary solutions that create more livable environments, provide protection and safety and connect our world. Headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., the company generated 2009 revenue of $10.9 billion. www.itt.com.