InSinkErator Gives Professionals Features that Make New PRO Series the Industry’s Most Powerful Disposer LineSubscribe to RSS feed
“The new PRO Series line is all-around superior and gives professional contractors great selling features,” said David MacNair, vice president of marketing for InSinkErator. “Plus, what’s sure to become a popular model is a brand new disposer that has the advanced grinding capabilities of an Evolution Excel in a small size.”
InSinkErator – a business unit of St. Louis-based Emerson Electric Co. (NYSE: EMR) and the largest manufacturer of food waste disposers and instant hot water dispensers – first introduced Evolution PRO Series™ in 2006. Today’s new line is visually distinct from those models with new black casings and trim. The line includes five models, all of which feature Auto-Reverse Grind System™ with horsepower ranging from ¾ to 1.1 hp. Longer warranties are included, from six to 12 years. Consistent with the original line of Evolution PRO Series, all models still feature advanced MultiGrind® and SoundSeal® technologies, allowing users to grind nearly any food waste and hear almost nothing – from chicken and rib bones to fibrous food like celery.
The PRO Series line is the official disposer of the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association of America, and PRO Series models will be available nationwide exclusively to professional contractors in July 2013. The following is a description of the models that make up the series:
- PRO 1000LP™ – This model provides the advanced grinding capabilities of a PRO Excel™ in a low profile design, and features one horsepower, a 10-year limited warranty and MultiGrind® technology featuring three grind stages, to easily handle virtually any food waste.
- PRO 1100XL™ – Offering the ultimate in performance to homeowners who want the best, this model features 1.1 horsepower, a 12-year limited warranty and the same MultiGrind technology as the low-profile model.
- PRO 880™ – Featuring 7/8 horsepower, an eight-year limited warranty and two grind stages, this disposer is the ideal choice for a wide range of kitchens.
- PRO 750™ – This space-saving model is a perfect fit for restricted cabinet space and features ¾ horsepower, a six-year limited warranty and two grind stages.
- PRO Cover Control™ Plus – Providing added assurance in the kitchen, this model is activated by the magnetic CoverStart™ and runs only when the cover is on. The disposer offers 7/8 horsepower, a nine-year limited warranty and two grind stages through MultiGrind technology.
New PRO Series disposers now offer either the option of an InSinkErator We Come To You™ in-home limited warranty, or the contractor may return a defective model to the wholesaler for an exchange at any time during the full warranty period.
Beginning July 1, contractors can learn about the new models at www.insinkerator.com/
Headquartered in Racine, Wis., InSinkErator, a business unit of Emerson (NYSE: EMR), is the world’s largest manufacturer of food waste disposers and instant hot water dispensers for home and commercial use. For more information about InSinkErator products, call 1-800-558-5700 or visit the company’s website at www.insinkerator.com.
Emerson (NYSE: EMR), based in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. The company is comprised of five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. Sales in fiscal 2012 were $24.4 billion. For more information, visit www.emerson.com.