OESP Releases Summer Education Schedule Subscribe to RSS feed
“OESP is dedicated to the advancement of all service professionals,” says Judy Garber, OESP Executive Director. “We are thrilled to take this extensive education program on the road and look forward to an exciting summer.”
Here are just a few highlights from OESP’s On the Road Summer Education Schedule:
- Earn valuable NATE and NORA CEUs
- The Professional Service Managers Academy (PROSMA) with Michelle Wilson and Ted Harris will focus on management, financial analysis, and human resources.
- Home Comfort Specialist Academy and Healthy Homes seminar with Tim Begoske and Ralph Adams
- Field Controls sessions with Tim Begoske
- NORA Tank Certification course with John Levey
- Honeywell Gas Combustion and Honeywell Connected Solution Thermostats sessions with Rick Pothier
- Service Management Workshop with Jim Peters
The On the Road Summer Education Schedule is just a sample of the many educational opportunities OESP offers throughout the year. This summer program is nestled on the calendar right in between OESP’s two Road Shows. The first Road Show event will take place at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut from May 12-13, 2014. The second Road Show event will be held from September 21-23, 2014 at the Wyndham Hotel in Gettysburg, PA.
Visit www.thinkoesp.org to view OESP’s full education schedule and register for courses.