LOCHINVAR® ANNOUNCES FINAL VIP CONTRACTOR PROGRAM WINNERSSubscribe to RSS feed
Lochinvar is pleased to announce the April winners in its VIP Contractor Program. Kevin Miller of Miller Mechanical in Burlington, Massachusetts, was named the final winner of the VIP Installation Showcase, and Kevin Hart of Hart Plumbing & Heating in Greenland, New Hampshire, was selected in the last monthly drawing. In addition, both Thomas McGarry of Superior Plumbing in Dedham, Massachusetts, and Keith Riggott of Beacon Mechanical Services in Granby, Connecticut, were recognized as the Top-Performers for this year’s VIP Contractor Program based on their exemplary performance. All of the newly named winners receive an all-expenses-paid trip for two with tickets to the world’s largest country music festival as part of Lochinvar’s upcoming Nashville Experience in June.
An Impressive Installation
Miller’s entry in the VIP Installation Showcase, which is housed on Lochinvar’s Facebook page as well as on www.knightheatingboiler.com, described an energy upgrade at a 20-unit senior citizen home in Massachusetts. The multi-housing heating system included two 199,000 Btu/hr KNIGHT® Wall Mount Boilers and a 119-gallon Squire® Indirect Water Heater to deliver higher efficiency and optimal comfort.
“We chose the KNIGHT and Squire combination to offer our customer long-lasting energy savings and equipment they can rely on,” said Miller. “It’s an honor to have our installation recognized by Lochinvar in the VIP Contractor Program and we’re looking forward to visiting them in Nashville next month!”
Since April was the final month of the 2013-2014 VIP Installation Showcase, Miller Mechanical’s award is the last for this heating season. All of the monthly winners for this year’s
VIP Installation Showcase can be viewed at the contest app on Facebook as well as at www.knightheatingboiler.com.
Rewards for Registrations
In addition to Miller’s April award, Hart was named the winner in the monthly VIP Contractor Program drawing. His product registration card was randomly selected, earning a spot on the Nashville Experience for himself and a guest.
“I can’t wait to join the other VIP Contractors and the Lochinvar team in Nashville,” said Hart. “From enjoying the music festival to checking out Lochinvar’s headquarters, the trip sounds like it will be a great time!”
Monthly Winners + Top-Performers
Following is the complete list of monthly winners in the VIP Contractor Program, as well as the two top-performers:
Monthly VIP Winners
- Jamie Whitehead of Cooper Plumbing & Heating in Calgary, Alberta
- Charles Felt of Buddy’s Plumbing Service in Winthrop, Massachusetts
- Steve Carr of SPC Plumbing & Heating in Methuen, Massachusetts
- Greg Cosgro of GEM Plumbing and Heating in Lincoln, Rhode Island
- Ron Forman of JP Heating of Northern Michigan in Gaylord, Michigan
- Rich Duran of Rich Duran Plumbing & Heating in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Mack Shwert of Winters Company in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Nick Kuiken of Reiner Group, Inc. in Fair Lawn, New Jersey
- Michael Scott of Skyline Plumbing & Mechanical Inc. in South Provo, Utah
- Jason Olson of Alpine Plumbing in Brookfield, Wisconsin
- Charlie Sarkis of A. Tech Mechanical in Welland, Ontario
- Andrew Vander Zwaag of Macatawa Radiant, Inc. in Zeeland, Michigan
- Kevin Miller of Miller Mechanical in Burlington, Massachusetts
- Kevin Hart of Hart Plumbing & Heating in Greenland, New Hampshire
- Thomas McGarry of Superior Plumbing in Dedham, Massachusetts
- Keith Riggott of Beacon Mechanical Services in Granby, Connecticut
For more information about the VIP Contractor Program, visit knightheatingboiler.com.
Lochinvar, LLC is a leading manufacturer of high-efficiency water heaters, boilers, pool heaters and storage tanks. Based in Lebanon, TN with facilities in Chicago, Detroit, Orlando, Tampa, Phoenix, Pompano Beach and Dallas, Lochinvar stocks all products in all locations. For more information about Lochinvar, contact: Lochinvar, LLC, 300 Maddox Simpson Parkway, Lebanon, TN 37090; Phone: (615) 889-8900; Fax: (615) 547-1000; www.Lochinvar.com.